My Photo
Name:
Location: kuala lumpur, Malaysia

my name is Joyce Alexandrate. surely my real name isn't as stated, but i officially regard this name as my real name on net because of the meaning it has inside. i'm 17 by this year 2011. currently i'm staying in malaysia. my dream would be exploring the world, with my love one. I'm both grateful to god and jesus for being so kind to bring the love of my life to me, Mr. Jacky Han. He meant the world to me, but he doesn't see that yet. My dream occupation would be being a chiropractor. The reason why i'm so eager on this is because of the passion I have towards bones. I have a deep connection that makes me wanna interact and acknowledge more about bones. yes, i'm a weirdo. but this is me, and i'm proud to be myself. anyhow, thanks for reading . :)

Sunday, October 17, 2010

他不准我驼背,我要听话。 ♥

昨天...
我好紧张...
前天等我喜欢的人等到自己睡着了 ><"


本来打算要生气他~
表理他~
为什么突然听到他声音却不忍心了? =。="

( 对 我是猪 )


够力厚~  !!
昨晚 ( 星期六 ) 还真多人出呢。。


幸亏有个宝贝告诉我,我的EX在咯乐。
不然我还打算下去见朋友~ X((


反正他这么忍心让我受伤害~
不想这么快见回他拉 =。=


 ( 我怕我哭死在地 =。= )


最后没下去了~
陪我喜欢的人去PANDAN JAYA的夜市走走
真的很开心
啦啦啦~ ♥ ♥ ♥


我的 MOOD?
UP UP UP.............♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥


8.30回到家~
感觉... OMG XD
一直傻笑~
一直看着那戒指
真的很漂亮呢


♥ ♥ ♥ - I LOVE IT - ♥ ♥ ♥


他很白 T____T
我第一次被男子白过 T____T
我接受不到 T____T
连别人看了也说他比我白 T^T !!!

算...

我要跟他一样白  !!! XP

但说真的...
他真的够白还要白上加白

车?
> 全白

衣裤鞋?
> 全白


整个白马王子一样 XD


他真的很可爱
如此的可爱让我不能不喜欢上他 :))


你 WC 我等你
就等你跟我一起


听到么~


我要和你一起!
木啊 ! ♥  ♥  ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home