My Photo
Name:
Location: kuala lumpur, Malaysia

my name is Joyce Alexandrate. surely my real name isn't as stated, but i officially regard this name as my real name on net because of the meaning it has inside. i'm 17 by this year 2011. currently i'm staying in malaysia. my dream would be exploring the world, with my love one. I'm both grateful to god and jesus for being so kind to bring the love of my life to me, Mr. Jacky Han. He meant the world to me, but he doesn't see that yet. My dream occupation would be being a chiropractor. The reason why i'm so eager on this is because of the passion I have towards bones. I have a deep connection that makes me wanna interact and acknowledge more about bones. yes, i'm a weirdo. but this is me, and i'm proud to be myself. anyhow, thanks for reading . :)

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

坚 强






This is my new picture peeps.

FYI

I wasn't being sarcastic towards that new girl of his.

It's just like a bafflement for me!

I mean ,

how could i ever accept my ex's girlfriend as my ex's new girlfriend?

COME ON...!

She's such a Bitch.

( and a pain in the ass )

The way she talk , act , attitude , behaviour , etc.

Unbelievable stupid acts that could make a cow roll over!

=_=

Hello.

Today is the worst day ever in my tut-tut life =_="

Had a Blasting mouth fight with ma' family.

was kinda stuck between a rock and a hard thingy.

get my point?

Anyways,

as you can see peeps.

I'm so sorry but i had to start using my english back to my bloggie.

I have to buck up my rotting english language.

For this to happen...

I would love to have the synergistic effect that imma counting on you guys to support me .

weeeeee =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home