My Photo
Name:
Location: kuala lumpur, Malaysia

my name is Joyce Alexandrate. surely my real name isn't as stated, but i officially regard this name as my real name on net because of the meaning it has inside. i'm 17 by this year 2011. currently i'm staying in malaysia. my dream would be exploring the world, with my love one. I'm both grateful to god and jesus for being so kind to bring the love of my life to me, Mr. Jacky Han. He meant the world to me, but he doesn't see that yet. My dream occupation would be being a chiropractor. The reason why i'm so eager on this is because of the passion I have towards bones. I have a deep connection that makes me wanna interact and acknowledge more about bones. yes, i'm a weirdo. but this is me, and i'm proud to be myself. anyhow, thanks for reading . :)

Monday, November 1, 2010

ziiippppzhapppppbooommm.... LOL?

最近的样子超疲倦

连忙上网找保养皮肤的资料=。=

够夸张。。

昨天拿白糖洗脸

今天拿YOGURT+蛋白当面摸。

效果?

当然是有分别。。但是要勤劳恶-。-

这几天都在考试

害我大概一个月没有出去了 @@~

hiak....

说真的。。。

我破残到很够力了。

这几天订了不少东西...

-2衣,1裤 Rm48
-滑轮鞋 Rm138
-美容品,产品 Rm80+

害我进电话钱都没有啊~~~~~




那天朋友问我要不要做工。

在金河2楼~ 我说要~ 肯定要~

之后昨晚我再问她多一次是不是肯定请我得?

( 因为之前也是说请...最后一点消息也没有= = )

她吓到我...一下字...CONFIRM! sure confirm. :D

哇哈哈哈~ 那边薪水不错 :)

她说一天百多...我就听着罗...

有这么好的东西乜?




我宝贝飞鼠最近成年了!

真开心~   看他越来越可爱了呢 ^^

深:谢谢你把它带入我世界 ^^

没有男朋友。。。

有Junz-chan就好 XDDD



这个月13号出街 :D





保养去- 拜拜 : P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home