My Photo
Name:
Location: kuala lumpur, Malaysia

my name is Joyce Alexandrate. surely my real name isn't as stated, but i officially regard this name as my real name on net because of the meaning it has inside. i'm 17 by this year 2011. currently i'm staying in malaysia. my dream would be exploring the world, with my love one. I'm both grateful to god and jesus for being so kind to bring the love of my life to me, Mr. Jacky Han. He meant the world to me, but he doesn't see that yet. My dream occupation would be being a chiropractor. The reason why i'm so eager on this is because of the passion I have towards bones. I have a deep connection that makes me wanna interact and acknowledge more about bones. yes, i'm a weirdo. but this is me, and i'm proud to be myself. anyhow, thanks for reading . :)

Thursday, November 18, 2010

_______Goodbye :)


I'm so sorry for all I've done.
I know I was being too optimistic.
But you all left me in a sober state, leaving me in scars that are just so deep.
You all made my life colourless,
when all I was was a colourful , cordial , peaceful life.
Why do you ,
as my parents are doing so many things that wouldleave me in a dilemma?

How should I define my life as...?
Could someone rephase my life?

Tell me and show me or just cut me into pieces.
Since my heart is broken , it's just no difference in derailing me from my path.

What are your intensions in insulting me in such ways?
You should be synergistic and not the other way round!

Congratulation my dear so-called family.
You have just made my life a living hell!
Should I give you all a certificate of appreciation for..
> Locking me in the house until 18.
> Forbid me to go even downstairs.
> Cut all the cash
> Forcefully force me to consume my meal
> Forbid me to rest and kept shouting at me

Wow!
You're all the greatest parents I've ever met in my whole 16 life!

All I wanted was to manifest myself as a person who could live on it's own.
and so not spoon feed .

These few days was kinda harsh on me.
My tummy feels weird.
-.-
Maybe the lack of sleep.
no idea.
well peeps.
Nightys :3


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home