My Photo
Name:
Location: kuala lumpur, Malaysia

my name is Joyce Alexandrate. surely my real name isn't as stated, but i officially regard this name as my real name on net because of the meaning it has inside. i'm 17 by this year 2011. currently i'm staying in malaysia. my dream would be exploring the world, with my love one. I'm both grateful to god and jesus for being so kind to bring the love of my life to me, Mr. Jacky Han. He meant the world to me, but he doesn't see that yet. My dream occupation would be being a chiropractor. The reason why i'm so eager on this is because of the passion I have towards bones. I have a deep connection that makes me wanna interact and acknowledge more about bones. yes, i'm a weirdo. but this is me, and i'm proud to be myself. anyhow, thanks for reading . :)

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Unworthy Presence.

摆 脱 告 诉 我 今 生 为 什 么 会 存 在 ? ! !

星 期 一 出 街
你 放 我 鸽 子 没 来 了 。
还 敢 对 我 叹 气 。
你 要 跟 谁 去 玩 我 管 不 了 你 。
你 开 心 就 好 。
我 只 是 假 装 无 所 谓 ,
你 真 的 以 为 我 什 么 东 西 都 “没 关 系” ?
到 家 -   被 臭 骂 一 顿

星 期 二 去  pwtc motor show
美 女 真 的 很 多
车 的 方 面 我 很 失 望
走 了 4 个 钟 头
只 有 一 辆 车 让 我 心 跳 加 速
马 来 西 亚
你 们 让 我 感 到 好 失 望

 星 期 三
就 是 今 天 , 现 在 。

你 突 然 要 我 下 时 代
一 直 给 我 脸 色 看
你 听 好
我 就 因 为 不 想 你 难 过
我 不 管 生 死 出 了 陪 你
你 却 一 直 跟 我 顶 嘴   - -
想 看 你 电 话 又 给 你 推 开
很 好
也 许 我 表 面 感 觉 上 大 家 都 觉 得 我 没 事
其 实 我 心 疼 到 想 大 哭

我 只 是 要 你 的 陪 伴
很 困 难 么 ?

-   你 却 一 直 自 己 跑 掉
到 最 后 的 时 刻 我 要 你 表 走
你 也 是 走 了 。

我 只 是 要 你 的 关 怀
很 难 为 么 ?

-   我 手 被 烫 到 红 了
一 条 很 明 显 疤 痕 红 红
你 一 句 关 怀 都 没 有
我 再 次 心 疼

我 只 想 你 多 接 近 我
你 却 越 离 越 远

短 短 的 4 个 钟 头 里
我 满 脑 充 满 T I A M O 这 首 歌
一 直 心 疼

我 明白 
也 许 你 不 爱 我
也 许 你 B e i 了
也 许 你 爱 得 , 不 是 我

可 我 还 是 选 择 留 下 因 为 你 告 诉 我
要 我 等 你 。   :)


I m a g i n e   m e ,


when i was back home.
I was damn emo.
All I have in my darn head was you!
How could you..
I still don't know whether what im doing now is worthless or what..?
Mum made police report and scolded me from 11.30 to 2am.
my baby hamster went missing and i couldn't give a damn.
my hp is scratched.
and guess what.
I nearly Died.


1 Comments:

Blogger Eason said...

good luck ^^

December 22, 2010 at 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home